- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
‘Zeppelin’ is built on a site once devastated by the East Anglia air raids of 1915 – owing its memorable name to the type of German aircraft which conducted numerous attacks across Suffolk during the Great War. A century or so on what you’ll now find on this former bomb site is a brand-new two-bedroom cottage which is more than a stylish, self-catered dwelling; but a residential monument of true historical significance. Having been built in 2018/19, every detail of Zeppelin has been devised with holidaymakers in mind making for an extremely beautiful and comfortable holiday let property.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining room, utility area, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom
- Beds: 2 king sized beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi
- General: Gas centeral heating throughout
- Utilities: Electric oven and 4 ring hob, dishwasher and water softener
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided
- Outdoors: Small walled courtyard tapering to a point with small bistro table and 2 chairs
- Parking: Roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Zeppelin before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bea's Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Beresford House||0.1 Miles|
|The Old Warehouse||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009