- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Stylish, sleek and modern, this Pontardawe holiday cottage is located on a tranquil farm in the stunning Swansea Valley. A world away from the stresses and strains of modern life, and yet just 8 miles from the friendly, bustling city of Swansea, this really is the best of both worlds. The Gower Peninsula, famed for its long golden sandy beaches and coastal activities, is just 12 miles away, and 11 miles in the other direction is the spectacular scenery and mountains of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Get to know and love Wales in this sumptuous holiday cottage in the Swansea Valley.
- Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- Beds – three double bedrooms.
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge with double doors into garden, double bedroom with ensuite wet room. First floor – two double bedrooms with ensuite.
- Kitchen and utilities – fitted kitchen with gas oven, microwave, grill, toaster, coffee maker. There is a shared laundry room on site with washing machine and dryer.
- Entertainment – 50 inch TV, DVD. There is also a TV in the kitchen.
- For families – high chair, stairgate and travel cot provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – patio area with bench, sun room, large enclosed fields, gazebo and barbecue area.
- Notes – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on arrival including tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. This cottage accepts short breaks at certain times of the year.
- Pets – a maximum of two dogs can be welcomed, but please ensure that no pets are allowed in the bedrooms.
- Notes – no smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ysgubor Tawe before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Beudy Tawe||0.0 Miles|
|Cathelyd Colliery Stables||1.9 Miles|
|Plas y Saer||2.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009