- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Yr Hen Ffermdy
With magnificent views across the Epynt Mountain range and spectacular Brecon Beacons, this traditional 17th century farmhouse is a splendid break away from it all. Packed with original features, such as oak beams, exposed stone walls and bedroom fireplaces, and with access to an opulent hot tub, games room and play park, it is ideal for that relaxing and indulgent holiday in the mountains you've been dreaming about. Within easy distance of Builth Wells, home to the Royal Welsh show and the Winter Show, and Hay on Wye, Britain's book loving capital, you don't have to go far for special days out.
- Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- Beds – two doubles, two singles.
- Rooms – ground floor – open plan ground floor with lounge, kitchen and dining area, utility room.
- First floor – double bedroom with shower cubicle and wash basin in the corner of the room, double bedroom, twin bedroom, family bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, hob, dishwasher, full-size fridge freezer, coffee maker, toaster, microwave. Utility room contains washing machine and WC.
- Entertainment – TV with Freeview and DVD.
- For families – travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – private patio and garden area with furniture and barbecue facilities. Shared park, hot tub, sauna and games room with table tennis and dartboard. Hundreds of acres of surrounding farmlands with private mountain biking track.
- General – bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-fi available - Rural area, no superfast broadband. Welcome pack is provided on your arrival, including great produce from the local bakery. Basic items such as washing up liquid, dishcloths, and toilet rolls are provided. Located with two other cottages, they can be booked as a group to sleep a total of 20 guests. There is an interconnecting link that can be unlocked to join this cottage with Red Kite Stable cottage next door. Supermarket delivery available from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Waitrose. Secure bike storage available.
- Pets – maximum of two pets can be accommodated at an additional cost of £20 per dog. pets must remain on the ground floor, and be kept under control on farmland. Horses can be welcomed on arrangement, as the farm is surrounded by ideal riding country.
- Notes – no smoking. Hot tub, sauna and games room or shared with two other holiday cottages.
- At least 72 hours notice required for last-minute online booking- please contact owners in that situation.
Your review here?
Have you visited Yr Hen Ffermdy before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Beacons View Farm Cottages||0.0 Miles|
|Stabal y Barcud||0.0 Miles|
|Ysgubor y Mynydd||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009