- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Dogs (and owners!) welcomed in comfortable ground-floor self-contained, self-catering annexe in wing of charming modern country house in large dog-secure garden on edge of peaceful thatched village near Stockbridge. Sleeps 2 in ensuite super kingsize double (or twin) bedroom and the living-room has large south facing windows overlooking the garden with well equipped kitchenette, TV and sofa. Second double ensuite bedroom available by special arrangement. Plenty of nearby dog walks. Free parking. Free Wifi.. Perfect for long weekend breaks. Bookings for a minimum of 2 nights). Please look at our website www.york-lodge.co.uk. for more information and pricing.
COVID-19. GOOD TO GO CERTIFICATE AWARDED BY VISIT BRITAIN
GOVERNMENT GUIDE LINES ARE STRICTLY FOLLOWED FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING BETWEEN BOOKINGS.
Comfortable self-contained ground-floor wing of charming modern house is in a peaceful, secluded garden, on the edge of the picturesque village used as the setting for Agatha Christie’s “Miss Marples” T.V. series. Large south facing window looks onto garden and bird feeders. Large garden is dog secure and there are deck chairs to relax in and a barbecue if wanted. Convenient dog-walking path close by for early morning or late evening short walk. Close to Stockbridge, with its shops and restaurants, and the beautiful valley of the River Test, it is ideal for walking, and exploring the Test Valley and beyond. Plenty of dog walks nearby. Recommended slightly further afield are Broughton and Stockbridge Downs, Stockbridge water meadows, Danebury Iron-age fort. Large garden is enclosed and dog secure. Within easy reach of the New Forest. South coast about one hour's drive away. Stonehenge and the Cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester not far away. It is perfect for exploring the historical sights of Southern England or for a restful, peaceful country break. Please see our website www.york-lodge.co.uk for more information and pricing.
* One en-suite twin / super king size double bedroom (extra ensuite bedroom available by special arrangement)
* Living room with well appointed kitchenette (fridge/freezer, microwave, Coffee machine, toaster, kettle, double electric hob and sink)
* Flat screen TV (Freeview/CD player)
* Independent entrance with key safe
* Dogs welcomed (up to 2)
* Dog towels, water bowl provided
* Large garden with dog-proof fencing
* Children welcomed. High chair and travel cot available
* Free WiFi connection
* Free parking
* Payment by cheque, cash , bank transfer or credit card (£2 fee) please
* See our website www.york-lodge.co.uk for more information and pricing.
Your review here?
Have you visited York Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 09/09/2021
DogFriendly Introduces The UK's Most Trusted Pet Insurance Provider
FREE £50 VET VOUCHER For DogFriendly Members
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Fair View Farm||4.5 Miles|
|Folly Farm Touring Caravan Park||7.9 Miles|
|Hill Farm Caravan Park||8.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are