- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - fuel inc
- Elec, full biomass CH, bed linen and towels inc
- TV (satellite)
- Garden with patio and furniture
- 1200-acre shared, natural grounds
- Private parking for 2 cars; additional parking on shared car park
- Stabling for horses and private fishing available by arr
- Natural spring water supply
- Pets free of charge
- Wheelchair access
Yenworthy is ideal for walkers - a rugged pathway leads from the farm down to a secluded beach and there is direct access to one of the most scenic sections of the South West Coast Path. There are 13 miles of footpaths to explore on the farm itself and it even has its own historic monument - an old Roman Fort at Old Burrow. A haven for wildlife, it has four Sites of Special Scientific Interest and rare species of butterflies and trees. The nearest sandy beach is Lee Abbey (5 miles) and there are excellent surfing beaches at Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton within easy driving distance. There are three pubs with restaurants within 3 miles and plenty of shops in Lynton and Lynmouth
(4 miles), Polock (7 miles), Minehead (13 miles) and Barnstaple (21 miles), which also has a popular covered market. River fishing and grazing for horses are available by arrangement. Shops 4 miles.
Your review here?
Have you visited Yenworthy Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Yenworthy Barn, Countisbury||0.3 Miles|
|Yenworthy Mill, Countisbury||0.3 Miles|
|Yenworthy Cottage, Countisbury||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cloud Farm Riverside Camping||0.7 Miles|
|Doone Valley Campsite||0.7 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009