- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Peaceful, secluded, and perfectly located for that break away from it all, this cottage is just 4 miles from the culture, bustle and beach of the university town of Aberystwyth. With all the creature comforts that will make your stay a relaxing one, and views from the patio that will simply take your breath away, this property is cosy yet spacious. Visit New Quay to go dolphin watching, Devils Bridge with its narrow gauge railway and spectacular waterfalls, and the long sandy beaches of Borth and Ynyslas, you're sure to feel renewed after a holiday in Y Ddinas cottage.
- Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one double, one twin (and sofa bed in lounge.)
- Rooms – kitchen diner, lounge with patio doors, double bedroom, twin bedroom, family bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, freezer and fridge. There is a shared laundry room on site with 24-hour access.
- Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD player plus hi-fi in the living room, TV in kitchen.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – patio with garden furniture, shared lawn with play area for children including swings and slide.
- Parking – ample off-road parking.
- General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels included. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi provided. Short breaks are available at the self catering Aberystwyth cottage. Can be booked together with Blaenlli, another holiday cottage on site, for larger groups. The property is suitable for disabled people. All rooms are on ground floor. Doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 860mm wide, making easy access for a wheelchair. Easy parking and flat surface into the property. There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair. There is an extra lights in the kitchen and the speaking clock for people with visual impairment (this is available by prior arrangement, please let us know when you book.) There are grab rails in the bathroom. There is room for a wheelchair under the dining table. Light switches and door handles are positioned to offer easy use. Incontinence pads and hypodermic needles can be safely disposed of. Assistance dogs are welcome. High seats for the toilet, a commode, a seat for the bath are all available on request Extra mobility equipment can be hired locally, and there is a local care company that is available for support.
- Pets – one pet welcome – please enquire with owners if you wish us to accommodate a second pet.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Y Ddinas before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009