- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Y Cawr - Sleeping Giant
Handily situated above a great local pub/restaurant that is well known for its home cooked food this studio apartment is on the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. This central position means that you have the best of both worlds with the coast being 30 minutes away. Popular attractions in the area including Henrhyd Falls, Wales Monkey & Ape Sanctuary, The National Showcaves Centre for Wales, Walters Arena Motorsports Venue, Craig y Nos and Bike Park Wales.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom (can sleep 4 via use of sofa)
- Beds: 1 double, 1 sofa bed.
- Rooms: first floor : open plan kitchen, diner, lounge and bedroom area, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: includes combi microwave/oven/grill dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Used of shared washing machine and dryer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV
- For families: highchair, and travel cot on request (please bring own cot bedding)
- Outside: shared small garden area with benches.
- Parking: plenty of parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included.
- Pets: Max 2 pets.
- Notes: no smoking
Your review here?
Have you visited Y Cawr - Sleeping Giant before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pen y Fan||0.0 Miles|
|Craig y Nos||0.0 Miles|
|Sgwd - The Falls||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009