- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This wonderful family holiday home has all that you would need for a great holiday. Based near the centre of Sheringham, but in a quiet spot, it is ideally located for beach days or exploring more of the north Norfolk coast. The house is set over 3 floors, so there is plenty of space and the private garden to the rear is a lovely spot for summer eating. A lockable garden gate ensures secure bike storage, if you are planning some of your holiday on two wheels. Sheringham is a great base and offers the visitor entertainment all year round and the Coast Hopper bus will take you along the rest of the coast from Cromer to Hunstanton, much of which is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1/2 mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 1/2 mile
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: One well-behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV x 2, DVD player x 2, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi
- General: G.C.H, wood burner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built-in electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, cloakroom, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite shower room
- Beds: 2 king-size, 1 twin
- Other: Towels, books and games, hairdryer, welcome pack. Stairgate
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden on two levels, tables and chairs, charcoal, barbecue
- Access: Private parking for one car plus roadside parking
- Mobile phone signal: Good
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Wynstaithe before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Little Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Beck View Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Amelia House||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Beeston Regis Caravan & Camping Park||0.6 Miles|
|Laburnum Caravan Park||1.2 Miles|
|The Caravan Club Ltd||1.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009