- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Sea Breeze sits perfectly on an elevated corner plot uniquely offering private parking for two cars yet within just a few minutes walk of the fabulous award winning beach at Sheringham. Light, bright and spacious this relaxing, comfortable property is ideal for families and friends. A large well-equipped kitchen awaits you with open-plan dining facilities, perfect for entertaining in the evenings.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs are welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Blu-ray player, wifi
- General: Gas central heating, woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built in Electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: Sitting room, kitchen/diner, 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite shower, 1 family bathroom with bath and overbath shower
- Beds: 1 King size bed, 1 Twin beds
- Other: Towels. Books and Games, Hairdryer, WiFi,
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden,lawn, patio, barbecue, table and chairs
- Access: Designated parking for up to 2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £200 is required for this property
- A Sofa bed is available, suitable for two children/ adults at an additional cost of £100 - Please request at time of booking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sea Breeze before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/07/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are