- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Marwoods Farm is nestled in the tiny hamlet of Cove on the edge of the Exmoor National Park. It has far reaching views across the beautiful countryside and the nearby town of Bampton with its individual shops, restaurants and pubs is just a few miles away. Tiverton Castle and Bickleigh Mill are just some of the many attractions close by.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest Beach: Less than 24 miles
- Neares Amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: 1 dog (only) allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Under floor heating, Jacuzzi spa pool (shared) available from 17th March to January 4th.
- General: TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: Bedroom, ensuite shower room, cloakroom, open plan living/dining area/kitchen area, communal utility room
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Shared front garden but individual patio with outdoor furniture
- Access: Ample parking available
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Workshop before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cider Pound||0.0 Miles|
|Threshing Barn||0.0 Miles|
|The Gearing||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Lakeside Caravan Club Site||3.5 Miles|
|Minnows Caravan Park||5.4 Miles|
|Exmoor House Caravan Club Site||6.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009