- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This traditional Edwardian villa is located in the popular seaside town of Coverack on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall. It is just 50m to the beach and a short walk to the South West coastal footpath and in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. A fabulous high decked area in the garden provides stunning views of the bay.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Cot and high chair provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Enclosed rear garden with small lawn, decking with garden furniture and sun loungers.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £35 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the deck is reached by a set of wooden steps with rope rails and young children should be supervised.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Wingfield Villa before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Harbour Lights Apartment||0.1 Miles|
|Lower Mellan Barn||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Zoar Camp Site||1.4 Miles|
|Health Farm Camping||1.5 Miles|
|Little Treginges||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009