- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This wonderfully traditional cottage is set in true Poldark country in the quiet village of Trewellard and is five-minute walk from the coast path and the National Trust working beam engine at Levant Mine. The entrance leads into a cosy sitting room with comfortable seating, Smart TV and wooden flooring throughout, which leads on to the dining room and then on to a well-equipped kitchen, with access out to the rear courtyard. Upstairs to the front of the cottage is a pretty twin room with plenty of wardrobe space and a window seat. The family bathroom with shower can also be found on this floor.
To the rear of the cottage is the master bedroom with king-sized bed and en-suite shower room. Outside to the front of the cottage there is parking for one car on the driveway and to the rear of the cottage is an enclosed courtyard which can also be accessed from a rear pathway. For those really keen Poldark fans you may also be lucky enough to spot the man himself, as Levant Mine, located just behind Will's Cottage is one of the actual locations used in the series.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Rear enclosed courtyard with patio furniture and kettle BBQ.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided on the drive.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Will's Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 02/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are