- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
William Gammon Dr
A fabulous holiday home in a quiet spot, close to the beach with contemporary coastal style interiors, spacious and beautifully furnished throughout. With three pretty bedrooms including bunks for the children and decking for alfresco dining. Come and enjoy a little coastal living - Perfect for a family seaside holiday.
Located between the pretty coastal village of Langland and Mumbles with coastal footpaths leading to Rotherslade and Langland Bay with its pretty beach huts, a popular spot for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Kids will love the nearby beaches of Bracelet Bay and Limeslade Bay, they’re great for rockpooling! Enjoy lunch with a view at the Castellamare Italian Restaurant or an ice-cream at the popular Fortes ice cream parlour overlooking the water.
- Size: sleeps 4 2
- Beds: 2 x double beds, 1 x bunk beds for children
- Sitting room/dining area: 2 sofas, wall mounted 40" flatscreen TV, with full Sky TV package including Sky Sports, Sky Movies and Sky on demand. Dining table and 6 chairs, French doors to the garden.
- Kitchen: fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin.
- Master bedroom: double bed, storage space, bedside furniture.
- Ensuite shower room: shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: double bed with full double sliding, mirrored set of wardrobes and bedside shelving unit.
- Bedroom 3: children's bunk bed (3-foot-wide and 5'3" in length).
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: wall mounted 40" flatscreen TV, with full Sky TV package including Sky sports, Sky Movies and Sky on demand.
- For families: travel cot and high chair.
- Outside: enclosed garden is laid to deck with outside furnishings.
- Parking: gated access to an allocated parking space.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Gas CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome by arrangement. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Notes: no smoking. 1 Bunk for children only (please be aware that this property can sleep a maximum of 4 adults as the bunk beds are for younger children only).
Your review here?
Have you visited William Gammon Dr before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ty Hyfryd||0.0 Miles|
|Salt Plage||0.1 Miles|
|Westcliff Mews 505||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||5.5 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||6.4 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||6.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009