- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This cottage is on a quiet lane a short stroll from the village centre. The property is brimming with character including oak beams and slate floors. This property is well located just a short drive from the wonderful North Devon coastline and great for walking with the Tarka Trail and Braunton Burrows nearby.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest Beach: Less than 3 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 dog allowed, please enquire if more required
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod, woodburner
- General: Gas central heating, TV with Freeview, Wi-Fi available
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric 'range style' cooker, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Telephone for incoming and local calls.
- Outdoors: Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Access: Parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Well Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cooper's Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Cosy Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Chivenor Caravan Park||1.7 Miles|
|Saunton Beach Villas||2.4 Miles|
|Hidden Valley Park||2.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009