- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This period country cottage offers light and spacious accommodation, and has a particularly special conservatory with garden views. Set between Norwich and Great Yarmouth, Upton is in the Broads and offers a delightful break for people with a wide variety of interests including nature, boating, walking and cycling.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
- Pets: Two dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 conservatory
- Beds: 1 children's pull out bed bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD and video player, woodburner with starter pack of fuel, bikes for guests' use
- General: Oil fired central heating, TV, free entrance to Fairhaven Water Gardens, books and games
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn, patio area, garden furniture and barbecue
- Parking: Private for two cars
- Mobile signal weak
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Watts Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Bureside Holiday Park||1.2 Miles|
|Clippesby Hall||1.8 Miles|
|Red House Farm||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009