- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Wassell Barn is ideal for those wanting to get away from it all, occupying a splendid rural setting with lovely views. Completely refurbished during 2015 to an exceptional eclectic and contemporary style, here is a lovely base, not only for walkers, but also those wanting to explore all of the many interesting towns and villages, as well as historic houses and gardens that Herefordshire and Shropshire have to offer. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests
- Three bedrooms
- Three en-suite shower rooms
- Outside seating area with garden furniture
- Car port for two vehicles
- Children and infants in own travel cot welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome.
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- Air sourced heating.
- Walnut hardwood flooring.
- Fitted electric oven and separate ceramic hob, microwave.
- Fridge and separate freezer.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television, Bu-ray DVD player and Sonos sound system.
- The fine Georgian town of Ludlow is only a 20-minute drive and is one of the gastro capitals of England with an array of restaurants, secluded gastro-pubs, a historic market square and famous castle ruins.
- Visit the medieval ruins of Ludlow Castle a 20-minute drive, or Stokesay Castle a beautiful 13th century Manor House and moat.
- Enjoy a round of golf at Ludlow Golf Course formed in 1889 is the oldest course in Shropshire.
- Explore the National Trust properties of Berrington Hall and Avebury.
- Take in the history at the Ironbridge a wonderful base for all ages whether you are interested in art or engineering.
- Visit Tenbury Wells, an attractive riverside spa and market town in the Teme Valley.
Your review here?
Have you visited Wassell Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Mocktree Barns Holiday Cottages||0.3 Miles|
|Hightree Lodge Barn||0.9 Miles|
|Fern House||1.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Engine & Tender Inn||3.6 Miles|
|Wayside Camping||4.1 Miles|
|Home Farm||7.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009