- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
On a quiet, newly constructed development of ten houses, Walnut is a wonderfully furnished sleeps 4 cottage with the benefit of off-street street parking and private enclosed garden. In the heart of the village of Thorpeness, Walnut is ideal for four and a dog looking to explore the Suffolk coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome - ground floor only
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Bluetooth speak, WiFi
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, cloakroom, Ensuite, Family bathroom
- Beds: King sized bed, Zip and link super king sized bed with the option of splitting to two single beds (please specify at time of booking your preference)
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Parking: 1 off street parking space provided. First come, first served visitor parking can be found on site.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Walnut before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Rainbow Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Dormy House||0.0 Miles|
|The Lamp House||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009