- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This apartment will be a sure fire hit with its fabulous estuary views and stylish interiors. Couples will love spending time here, with a beautiful balcony to sit and soak up the sun and with an open plan living space. The Camel Trail is just minutes from your front door and the famous Seven Bays are a short drive away.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Balcony with harbour and estuary views.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parks nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Upperdeck before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|CRW Luxury Holidays Cottages Padstow Rock North Cornwall||0.1 Miles|
|Court House||0.1 Miles|
|Oyster Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Dennis Cove Camping Ltd||0.7 Miles|
|Padstow Touring Park||1.2 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009