- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Upper Cottage, Lynton
This pretty cottage in the coastal village of Lynton is furnished in an attractive contemporary style, whilst retaining many of the original features of this historic former chapel. Surrounded by the beautiful countryside of the Exmoor National Park it is an ideal base from which to explore.
- Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- No short breaks
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Woodburner
- General: Central heating, TV, Wi-fi available, Fuel costs inclusive
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, Electric hob & oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (2)
- Other: Linen and towels provided. No short breaks, travel cot
- Outdoors: Enclosed paved patio with outdoor furniture
- Access: Off road parking for 1 car, further parking permits for local car park available from local TIC
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Upper Cottage, Lynton before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Sinai House||0.0 Miles|
|Rookery Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Chapel Loft||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Sun Lyn Holiday Park||0.5 Miles|
|Channel View Caravan Park||0.7 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||3.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009