- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Upper Brynfield Apartment
One of four stunning apartments in an idyllic spot, great for walking and wildlife. Interiors are stylish and contemporary with underfloor heating and a terrace. Next door is the popular King Arthur pub so pop in for a pint or dinner. These fabulous apartments are perfect for families, friends or couples looking to escape to the Gower countryside, you can take the dog too!
The Gower Peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, home to some of the country’s best beaches - perfect for watersports. If it’s culture you’re looking for, why not explore one of the many castles and historical houses in the area. Head to the maritime city of Swansea for some retail therapy or simply relax in the garden… the choice is yours!
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king size bed, 1 x twin beds
First floor - private entrance and staircase
- Kitchen/dining area: electric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave plus dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer plus there's a dining table and 4 chairs.
- Living room: sofas and armchairs, gas log effect fire, flatscreen TV plus a DVD player.
- Master bedroom: king size bed,bedside cupboards, dressing table and wardrobe. Double French doors open out onto a private balcony with a fabulous countryside vista.
- Bathroom: bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, dressing table, bedside drawers, wardrobe, sloping ceilings and Velux windows.
- Entertainment: TV plus a DVD player.
- Outside: private balcony from master bedroom with dining furniture for 4.
- For families: high chair.
- Parking: entrance through gate into private driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Underfloor heating. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 5 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. Short breaks available but must start on a Monday for 4-nights or Friday for 3-nights -
Your review here?
Have you visited Upper Brynfield Apartment before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lower Sanctuary Apartment||0.0 Miles|
|Upper Sanctuary Apartment||0.0 Miles|
|Lower Brynfield Apartment||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||1.7 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||2.2 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||2.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009