- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Ty Ucha'r Ffordd
Although the cottage is compact, it has been sympathetically extended to provide generous openings between the main rooms. Outside the kitchen there is a terraced area with fine views, and other sitting areas have been created around the house and in the garden. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests plus one child.
- One bedroom, one cabin bedroom and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden, part of which is on a slope with a level sitting area in front of the cottage commanding the view and others behind the cottage.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Your dog is welcome at the property (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single land road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Other properties on the estate are: Ty Newydd, sleeping eight guests, Ty Cerrig, sleeping seven guests, Lletty, sleeping six guests, Lletty and Annexe, sleeping eight guests, Garth Iwrch, sleeping four guests, Bryn Rhydd, sleeping four guests, Tydden Derwen, sleeping five guests and Bryn Derw sleeping four guests.
- Oak floors.
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Access to many miles of private paths that run through woods and across farmlands.
- The Bodnant Tearooms where you can enjoy freshly baked cakes while overlooking the beautiful Conwy Estuary and Carneddau Hills and 25 meters of adventure play trail for the children.
- Book yourself onto a course at the National Beekeeping Centre.
- Fishing permits can be purchased so you can spend a day in the heart of the estate trying to catch any number of fish from Roach, Tench, Perch, Eels and Rainbow Trout.
- For the green fingered, why not visit Bodnant Garden Centre. Otherwise, you may find a lovely gift from the Bodnant Craft Centre.
For additional information on the activities offered please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ty Ucha'r Ffordd before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Gelli Glud||0.2 Miles|
|Old Bodnod, The Old Barn||0.4 Miles|
|Ty Cerrig||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Conwy Touring Park||3.0 Miles|
|Tan Y Bryn Farm||4.7 Miles|
|Maes Y Bryn Campsite||5.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009