- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Overlooking fields and woodland, this cottage is peacefully situated at the end of a grassy track, yet only a short stroll to a cosy, dog friendly village pub with good food and awards from the Campaign for Real Ale. The cottage is surrounded by enclosed lawned gardens, with heavily scented old roses and plenty of space for summer living, with room to kick a football around along with parking. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed, lawned garden with garden furniture.
- Ample parking is available for three cars.
- The accommodation is on the ground floor.
- One well behaved dog welcome at the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Ceramic hob and double electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Two TVs, one with freeview, two DVD players, Nintendo Wii, Radio with iPod adapter.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Lovely walks across fields and orchards are accessed directly from the cottage.
- Other nearby Kent attractions are Brockhill Country Park with 54 acres of lakes and woodland walks (10 minutes), Port Lympne Animal Park (20 minutes), Dover Castle and the Cinque Port of Rye.
- For the more adventurous the Channel Tunnel allows easy access to the French coast, and day trips by car to the attractive towns of Boulogne, Montreuil and Le Touquet. Sandling mainline railway station (five minutes drive from the property) provides access to London (journey time one hour 26 minutes).
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited Tufton Croft before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Chez Moo||0.5 Miles|
|The Stables||1.7 Miles|
|Thornsdale Oast House||2.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Counter Farmhouse Cl||5.0 Miles|
|Frenchmans Beach Holiday Park||6.2 Miles|
|Woodlands Park Camping Park||6.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009