- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
2 Pets Welcome
From £768 per week
Tremenhere Barn is set on the beautiful Lizard Peninsula in South Cornwall. Surrounded by idyllic countryside, it has a large, heated swimming pool for your exclusive use. This lovingly converted barn has been tastefully renovated to a high standard, with open-plan kitchen, dining and living room area and provides a woodburning stove for those cooler nights.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5'), 1 x single (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair available on request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Garden with patio furniture, enclosed pool area with swimming pool and loungers (pool heated from March to October).
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided on the driveway.
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Tremenhere Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Zoar Camp Site||0.8 Miles|
|Little Treginges||1.2 Miles|
|Health Farm Camping||2.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009