- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Tree Tops, Lynbridge
This charming detached cottage is quietly tucked away on a hillside overlooking the picturesque West Lyn Valley within the Exmoor National Park. Surrounded by magnificent countryside with footpaths offering wonderful and inspiring walks directly from the doorstep this two bedroomed cottage is ideal for those wishing to explore the splendour of Exmoor and North Devon or relax to the sound of the nearby river in the delightful terraced garden. Local Inn closeby and the centre of Lynton with its choice of pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and individual shops is just a short walk.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
- Short breaks:NO
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining room, utility area, living room, bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 bunk beds
- Luxuries: Wifi, woodburner
- General: Non terrestrial channels through NOW TV, Sky movies and Catch up TV, Sonos music system
- Utilities: Electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine/tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided
- Outdoors: Patio and terraced garden with furniture
- Parking: Designated parking for 1 car only near by
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Tree Tops, Lynbridge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Park View||0.1 Miles|
|The Lynhurst||0.1 Miles|
|22 Two Little Ducks||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Sun Lyn Holiday Park||0.2 Miles|
|Channel View Caravan Park||0.4 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||3.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009