- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Tonga is a stunning reverse-level property very close to the South West Coastal Path and with the most spectacular views. Spacious and beautifully furnished it is a luxurious holiday home for up to 8 people with sandy surfing beaches and glorious walks to explore.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 2x super kings, 4 x singles.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen & towels provided.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: TV, freeview, DVD, Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
- Outdoors: Lawned garden, not enclosed. Two patio areas accessed from the ground and first floor with garden furniture and gas barbecue. Hot water outside shower.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
- Family facilities: High chair; travel cot available on request; please order in advance, other equipment may be hired.
- Pets: Maximum 1; £25 per week - Only accepted from October to March inclusive.
- General: WiFi included, Electricity included in rent, initial supply of logs for wood-burner.
- Important notes: No smoking, pets not accepted during April through to 30th September. WiFi provided. Welcome pack provided. Please note this property is approached via an unmade road.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Tonga before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are