- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
T’Lasses Cottage is a 2-bedroom recently renovated ancient stone-built property, adjoining Grange Hall, close to Skipton. This delightful cottage is exceptionally well equipped and benefits from mullion windows, exposed stone walls and original beamed ceilings. There are two furnished patio areas one with a Chimenea and a barbeque
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: 1.9 mile
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 mile.
* Pets: One pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 en suites, 1 open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, courtyards.
* Beds: King-size bed in master bedrrom, Zip and Link beds in bedroom 2 (can be super King-size or twin).
* Luxuries: Smart TV’s in bedrooms and lounge, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob. Oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, slow cooker.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted. There is a locked door in the second bedroom which adjoins the main house, locked from both sides. Chimenea, barbeque. Secure cycle storage
* Layout: The property is on two floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Parking for two cars at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited T'Lasses Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pippin Cottage||1.2 Miles|
|Frying Pan Cottage||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009