- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Meaning ‘view of the sea’ Tigh-Na-Mara does literally have a view of the sea. Sleeping four people, this cute cottage is a couple of minutes’ walk from the centre of Porthleven and its wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The lounge/diner has a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and the Shaker-style kitchen is well-equipped with everything needed to rustle up a delicious evening meal. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a small enclosed courtyard garden and a private parking space.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built in oven and hob, Cornish range, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Small enclosed courtyard garden.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Tigh-na-Mara before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ocean's Edge||0.0 Miles|
|1 Peverell Cottages||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poldown Caravan Park||2.7 Miles|
|Pengoon Farm Touring Park||3.4 Miles|
|Praa Sands Holiday Park||3.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009