- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The market town of Helmsley is just a short drive away (five miles) and here you will discover a wealth of charming tea rooms, inviting pubs and some lovely independent shops. In addition you can explore the dramatic ruins of Helmsley Castle and the beautiful walled gardens. A little further (15 miles) is the popular town of Pickering, often known as the ‘Gateway to the Moors’ as well as being host to a southern stop on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway where you can enjoy a ride on a magnificent steam train while admiring the breath-taking surroundings. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Fully enclosed garden.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Featuring exposed original beams and stone fireplace.
- Stunning views all around the cottage.
- Located on a working farm.
- Wildlife in abundance.
- Electric oven with separate electric hob, microwave.
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- TV in sitting room with Freeview.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- For the lovers of the outdoors, there are an abundance of fantastic walking opportunities right from your from door with a huge variety of wildlife to spot.
- For the more adventurous, explore the moors on bicycles, horses or try some of the excellent climbing paths.
- Further afield (approximately 1 hour) and you can find yourself on the coast where you can follow the Cleveland Way National Trail.
- Visit the seaside town of Whitby where you can wander around the abbey ruins, along the sandy beaches or the working harbour.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited Threp'nybit Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Peg's Cottage||2.6 Miles|
|44 Elmslac Road||3.6 Miles|
|Henhouse Cottage||3.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009