- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Triumphal Arch
The Triumphal Arch on the Holkham Hall Estate was designed by the renowned architect, William Kent, to impress travellers passing through to the North Norfolk coast. The arch presents a striking picture with beautiful panoramic views along the avenue to the south and north. A truly elegant retreat.
Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Will consider: Short breaks.
- Access: Car advised.
- Nearest amenities: Walking distance.
- Pets: Two pets welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Luxuries: Freeview TV. WiFi.
- General: Electric central heating. Open Fire.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster.
- Utilities: Electric oven, Electric hob, Microwave, Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Rooms: Kitchen / Dining Area, Open plan Sitting / Bedroom Area. Cloakroom. Shower Room.
- Beds: King-size bed.
- Other: Towels. Welcome hamper filled with local goodies. WiFi (Bedroom only) at the property is dial up speed only. Starter pack of logs for open fire. A pass that gives free parking at car parks managed by Holkham Enterprises; Holkham Park car park, Wells Town car park, Wells Beach Road car park and Lady Anne's Drive car park. You will also receive 10% discount at the Courtyard Gift Shop and Cafe, entry to Holkham Hall, Field to Fork Experience and Walled Garden (open 1st April to 31st October), The Victoria Inn, The Lookout and the Beach Cafe at Wells-next-the-Sea. The Triumphal Arch is not suitable for infants or young children.
- Outdoors: Lawned garden area.
- Access: Private parking for one car.
- Mobile phone signal: Poor.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Triumphal Arch before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|South Lodge East||0.3 Miles|
|South Lodge West||0.3 Miles|
|The Tack House||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Whitehall Farm||2.0 Miles|
|Orchard Caravan Norfolk Ltd||3.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009