- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Stables - SXXH
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space: With wooden floor.
Living area: With wood burner, satellite TV (basic package), DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer.
Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed and pull-out bed.
Bedroom 2: With single bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.. Economy 7 heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and logs for wood burner included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Telephone (honesty box). Welcome pack. Freezer available on request. Games room with snooker table, table tennis, table football and Wi-Fi (shared). Sitting-out area with patio, garden furniture and barbecue. Courtyard (shared). 150-acre grounds and woodland (shared). Trout fly fishing free of charge (1st May - 30th September) with fishing hut and picnic area. Bike store. Private parking for 1 car; additional parking for 1 car. No smoking. Visit Scotland 4 Star. Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a spring. There is an unfenced burn, waterfall and drops in the grounds..
- Electricity, full ‘Econ 7’ NSH (except SXXL, SXXM and SXXN), bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair on request
- Satellite TV (basic package)
- Enclosed sitting-out area with patio and furniture
- Shared courtyard
- Shared 150-acre grounds and woodland
- Trout fly fishing foc (1st May - 30th September) with fishing hut and picnic area
- Sharedgames room with snooker table, table tennis, table football, telephone (honesty box) and wi-fi
- Natural water supply from spring
- Cycle store
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- NB: Unfenced burn, waterfall and drops in shared grounds
Your review here?
Have you visited The Stables - SXXH before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ormidale House||3.2 Miles|
|Ormidale Mill House||3.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009