- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This delightful barn conversion in a courtyard of three holiday cottages within the countryside of North Devon but only a short drive to the beautiful coastline.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 7 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed, please keep on a lead in the grounds of the home due to the animals.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Shower room, and ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen/diner/living room.
- Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin zip n link option to King on request.
- Luxuries: Smart TV and radio.
- General: Thermostatically controlled electric heating. Smart TV and radio.
- Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels inclusive. Travel Cot, Highchair, Bed Sides, Baby Bath available please ask before arrival. 4pm arrival time.
- Outdoors: Garden with patio furniture and area to store bikes and boards
- Parking: Two allocated spaces
Your review here?
Have you visited The Stables before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hayloft Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Owl Barn||0.1 Miles|
|Hill View House||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|West Down Caravan & Camping||1.3 Miles|
|Stowford Farm Meadows||1.5 Miles|
|Mullacott Park||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009