- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Tucked away down a leafy lane twixt the Camel Trail and the Camel river is this little piece of tranquil Cornish heaven. High ceilings, granite worktops, funky sofas, painted wood furniture, contemporary soft furnishings and all overlooking the owners' extensive grounds. The A30 is 10 minutes drive so you are well placed to explore the rest of Cornwall.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (5''), twin (2'6") - may be zipped.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob, Belfast sink (freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in adjacent barn).
- Nearest beach: 12 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
- Outdoors: Garden comprising gravelled area, enclosed by picket fence, with garden furniture and barbecue. Shared use of shed for storing bikes and surf equipment (use at own risk). Shared use of extensive grounds and garden furniture.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
- Family facilities: This is a "Baby Friendly" property. Please order baby equipment in advance.
- Pets: Maximum 1 small; £35 per week. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: Electricity included in rent; electric c.h./hot water; electric heated towel rails bathroom.
- Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
- Changeover time: Arrival 4:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Stable before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Byre, Dunmere||0.0 Miles|
|Chapel Barn||0.2 Miles|
|The Coach House - 24439||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ruthern Valley Holidays||2.8 Miles|
|Glenmorris Park||3.3 Miles|
|Mena Caravan & Camping Park||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009