- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Situated in the heart of Lynton this former working Smithy has been lovingly restored keeping many of the original features. It allows guests to soak up the atmosphere of the old forge whilst relaxing and enjoying the modern facilities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD and video player, stereo, woodburner, WIFI
- General: Electric heating, freeview TV
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen area
- Beds: 1 single bed, 2 double beds
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot, highchair, stairgate, toddler bed guard, baby bottle steriliser, selection of CDs, DVDs, videos, books and games. 3pm arrival time.
- Access: Parking permit provided for 1 car in car park approx 150yds - please provide car registration number at time of booking
Your review here?
Have you visited The Smithy before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lynton Cottage Seaview Terrace||0.0 Miles|
|The Den||0.0 Miles|
|Lynmouth View||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Sun Lyn Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Channel View Caravan Park||0.8 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||3.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009