- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Roost adjoins the owner's 18th century cottage in the village of Lower Gresham situated within five miles of the coastal towns of Sheringham and Cromer and close to the parkland of Felbrigg Hall. Along the North Norfolk coast are other attractions including bird reserves at Cley and Blakeney.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Mobile signal: Variable
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 bathroom, 1 cloak room, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: Flatscreen TV, DVD player, video
- General: Oil fired central heating included May-Sept
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, shared use of washing machine & freezer with owner and tumble dryer in outbuildings
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towel & Bed linen provided. Oil fired central heating Oct-Apr, payable on booking. WiFi
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio and small lawned garden with furniture. Outside area with washing machine, tumble dryer and with storage space for bikes, etc
- Parking: Parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Roost before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Orchard Cottage-23895||0.5 Miles|
|Windham's Barn||1.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Moorland Park||1.8 Miles|
|The Camping & Caravanning Club||2.5 Miles|
|The Caravan Club Ltd||2.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009