- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This comfortable property has outstanding views of the surrounding countryside. The Retreat is perfectly situated in the small village of Knowle with shops and restaurants within walking distance and the fabulous North Devon coastline close by.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Beach: Less than 4 miles
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: BluRay player, TV in bedroom
- General: Electric heating, TV, Wi-Fi
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Sun lounge, 1 Kitchen/diner
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double bed (1)
- Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear terrace with garden furniture. Access to owners' garden with trampoline and play equipment.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Retreat before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are