- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Lovely views and a fantastic location (beach 2 minutes and right next to the golf course) are yours at The Redlands. This is a lovely, spacious Edwardian home, furnished in a comfortable 'country house' style with a number of antiques and items of interest and located on the promontory of Trevose Head. 2 minutes walk to the beach and right next to the golf course.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Large lawned garden, patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment. Pets are restricted to the kitchen area.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating provided throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there will be an additional £100 charge if you wish to use the central heating from May through to September. Gardener will attend the property for 2 hours from 4pm every Monday and Tuesday.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Redlands before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are