- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
*BEDS: ALL SINGLE BEDS CAN BE ARRANGED AS SUPERKINGS*
An acre of adventure and woodland for your children and pets in addition to a wonderful light airy property with detached games room!
The Orchard is a unique spacious hideaway in a peaceful, idyllic spot at the end of a little hamlet, an easy short drive to Padstow, Rock and gorgeous beaches and a walk into the popular little town of Wadebridge. If you like nature, you'll love this architect-designed house with two tropical gardens and patios to relax in the sun, a lawn area for playing games, tree-swing, woodland glade and a woodland walk with picnic bench and stream. Or if you just want to relax, there's plenty of seating to unwind with a glass of wine in this tranquil sanctuary.
A path from the patio leads to a 30 foot garden room where children and adults can amuse themselves in evenings playing pool or table football. Perfectly situated just a mile into Wadebridge town centre which boasts many lovely restaurants, pubs and shops as well as a 2 screen Cinema. It is a great base for exploring this part of Cornwall as within 5 – 10 miles drive, you have the choice of a number of glorious sandy surfing beaches including Harlyn and Constantine Bay on the Padstow side of the river or Polzeath, near Rock, on the other.
- Sleeps: 14.
- Bedrooms: 5.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made into Super Kingsize bed on request), 4 x single (3’ - zip and link, can be made into two Super Kingsize beds on request), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Double oven, five burner hob, microwave, under-counter fridge, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: 2 x TV's, games room.
- Outside: Extra outdoor games room, tropical gardens, lawn area and path leading to woodland glade and circular walk, patio.
- Pets: 4 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 5 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 6 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking, Please specify upon booking linked or unlinked beds. If not completed upon booking, charges may occur.
You will need to pay a £500 refundable Accidental Damage Deposit for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Orchard before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 30/09/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cornish Traditional Cottages||0.8 Miles|
|The Dairy||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Little Bodieve Holiday Park||1.1 Miles|
|Dinham Farm Caravan & Camping Park||1.4 Miles|
|Little Dinham Woodland Caravan Park||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are