- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Old Town Hall
The Old Town Hall, a spacious Grade Two listed house, is in the village of Dunwich by the sea in Suffolk and has lovely views across the marsh and sea towards Walberswick and Southwold. Dunwich has a pub that serves meals and a beach cafe, and it adjoins Dingle Marshes nature reserve with the RSPB reserve of Minsmere close by. It is an ideal location for riding, cycling, walking and sailing, and for exploring the beautiful countryside and coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh ten miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room
- Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, Wi-Fi
- General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburner, TV
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided.
- Outdoors: Back garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Old Town Hall before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Coach House||0.0 Miles|
|The Ferns||0.1 Miles|
|Pilgrim Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Mill Hill Caravan & Camping||3.6 Miles|
|Field Farm Fisheries||7.2 Miles|
|Lantern and Larks||8.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009