- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Old Ticket Office
- Wood-burning stove - fuel included
- Electricity, full underfloor central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Satellite TV
- DVD (small library)
- Pay As You Go mobile phone
- Large lawned garden with furniture
- Parking (2 cars)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
- NB: Sloping bank and drop to shore from garden. Lochside location.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Old Ticket Office before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009