- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Old School House
The Old School House is a lovely 2 bedroomed cottage which sleeps 4 in a delightful village location of Briggswath, just three miles from the historic coastal town of Whitby and close to the sweeping North York Moors with lovely villages and even lovelier walks in the countryside. The cottage is open plan downstairs with beamed ceilings and a bright modern kitchen area. Close to the river Esk and a short walk to the railway station in Sleights where you can hop on a train and enjoy the scenery of hop off at the stations to enjoy some delightful walks. The quaint coastal villages of Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Runswick Bay are a short drive away.
* Size: 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: 0.25 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 mils.
* Pets: 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: Open plan Lunge/Kitchen/Diner. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 1 shower off the main bedroom.
* Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and TV in the double bedroom.
* General: Underfloor gas central heating downstairs radiators upstairs. Secure Bike Storage.
* Notes: Towels are provided. Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at this property. Mobile phone signal is variable. There are open tread stairs up to the first floor.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all year round.
* Layout: The property is over two floors, ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars at this property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Old School House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|River Gardens Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Honeypot House||0.1 Miles|
|Primrose Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Middlewood Farm Holiday Park||5.2 Miles|
|Moorside Safari Tents Park||9.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009