- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Old Manor
Situated in a perfectly peaceful part of Suffolk, The Old Manor could be the rural retreat you’ve been searching for. This grand house that sleeps 10 is set back from the road and is found down pretty countryside lanes and yet it is easy to reach both nearby amenities and the Suffolk favourites such as Southwold, Aldeburgh and the RSPB Minsmere nature reserve. It is a dog friendly property with space for 2 small/medium sized dogs.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: 3.5 miles
- Pets: 2 medium dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, 2 ensuite bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, drawing room, small snug
- Beds: super king (1), double bed (3), single bed (2)
- Luxuries: WiFi
- General: Oil fire central heating, log burning stove and open fires, TV
- Utilities: double oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels included.
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture
- Parking: private parking for 4 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Old Manor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Turney's End||0.1 Miles|
|Limetree Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Willow Farm||1.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009