- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Old Chapel
Enjoy a cup of tea alfresco whilst soaking up interrupted views of farmland and woodland from the garden of this beautifully restored former Methodist chapel. Located in the pretty village of Hindolveston only 8 miles from the Georgian town of Holt this former Methodist chapel offers blend of traditional and new, and provides stunning accommodation perfect for a relaxing break in the countryside. If you seek traditional seaside fun head to the stunning North Norfolk coast where the sea meets the sky, meander on foot along the North Norfolk coastal path, and enjoy a few seasonal delicacies along the way such as crab and Samphire in the summer months. Whatever you decide to The Old Chapel makes a perfect base to return to at the end of a busy day!
- Size: 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 14 miles
- Will consider: Short Breaks
- Access: Car advisable
- Nearest amenities: 2.8 miles
- Pets: Two medium sized dogs welcome
- Smoking: No
- Luxuries: TV with Free Sat, DVD player, CD player, DAB radio. WiFi
- General: Oil central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: Open plan room - sitting area, kitchen, shower room, bedroom
- Beds: 1 King size bed
- Other: Towels, Books and games provided.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio garden with small pond, table and chairs, barbecue
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Old Chapel before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are