- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The property has been tastefully furnished to provide comfort and relaxation all year round with underfloor heating and wood burning stove. Fully enclosed secure courtyard garden with barbecue, garden furniture and ample private parking.
The village of Trunch with local shop and post office is just a short walk as well as The Crown public house, which serves real ale and food. Waitrose, Sainsbury and Lidl stores are to be found just ten minutes by car in North Walsham. Concerts are held regularly, during the summer season, in St Botolph's Church in Trunch. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom on the mezzanine level and one bathroom on the ground floor.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, enclosed courtyard garden.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Please note that there is a low beam along the mistrals gallery in the bedroom.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Underfloor heating.
- Dishwasher, oven, induction hob, microwave, and washing machine.
- Flat screen TV with Sky & Freesat in sitting room and further TV with Sky & Freesat in bedroom.
- DAB radio with Bluetooth.
- Orvis folding dog stairgate.
- Garden furniture, kettle charcoal barbecue and outside lighting.
- Secure Metal bicycle shed available for use
- The delightful beach at Trimingham is just 6 minutes drive away with the spectacular beaches at Holkham and Wells-next-the Sea also nearby.
- The charming coastal town of Mundesley is just a short drive with Happisburgh and Sherringham also within easy reach.
- A visit to the quintessential seaside town of Cromer is a must do, topped off with fish and chips from the legendary Mary Janes!
- The award winning Gunton Arms, set in a one thousand acre deer park and the locally acclaimed Vernon Arms are both a short drive, as are day boats on the Norfolk Broads.
- Dog walkers will welcome the close proximity of Bacton Woods, 280 acres of woodland just 15 minutes by car, with its three waymarked walks to leisurely seek out the 200 year old trees.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Maltings before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pumphouse Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Grace Holiday Cottages||1.0 Miles|
|The Great North Barn - UKC2526||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Links Caravan Site||1.7 Miles|
|Kiln Cliffs Caravan Park||1.9 Miles|
|Sandy Gulls Caravan Park Ltd||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009