- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A glamping cabin inspired by a railway carriage, The Mallard makes an ideal romantic retreat in the heart of the peaceful Brecon Beacons. Set on an organic farm with access to woodland, trails and a river and ideal for exploring the National Park. Take a walk to waterfalls, caves, the River Usk and glorious scenery, enjoy a spot of fishing on the farm or take advantage of the mountain bikes for hire. 7 miles from Brecon and nearest pubs and shops are 3 miles.
- Size: sleeps 2 (+ 2 older children) in single cabin
- Beds: 1 double (+ 1 double in loft)
- Rooms: living/dining/kitchen/sleeping area with ladder to loft with second double bed, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes fridge and oven
- Outside: decked area with furniture, extensive farmland to explore, ½ mile of fishing rights on river
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Parking: ample parking
- General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, mountain bike hire from farm, supermarkets deliver. Wifi. Wood-fired Hot Tub at £30 per night.
- Pets: 2 pets at £20 each
- Notes: no smoking, not suitable for young children
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Mallard before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are