- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set in Reydon, on the other side of the bridge from Southwold, The Hollies is a pretty Cottage typical of Suffolk. Within minutes from the beach and the charismatic town of Southwold, it is a perfect choice for a family holiday by the Coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms, shower room, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, utility area, conservatory/porch, bathroom
- Beds: 2 single bed, 2 double beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Whirlpool bath, Inglenook fireplace
- General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided, Travel cot and high chair available
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture
- Parking: Private parking for a single car plus additional roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Hollies before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Marigold Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Seascape Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Hilda's Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Field Farm Fisheries||3.3 Miles|
|Mill Hill Caravan & Camping||7.1 Miles|
|Waveney River Centre||9.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009