- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Hide Out
The Hide Out is next to the lake in the Chapel Barn Lodges development on the edge of Aldeburgh and is surrounded by acres of landscaped grounds. This coastal town, famous for its annual music festival, has lovely Georgian properties, shops and good places to eat and is still a fishing centre, and Thorpeness along the coast has a golf course.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, open plan room with sitting/dining/kitchen areas, utility room
- Beds: Super king size bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, iPod dock, Wi-fi
- General: Gas heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Care should be taken near small lake. Fishing available on site: permit required at nominal cost
- Outdoors: Large decked area overlooking small lake, landscaped grounds, garden furniture, hammock, beanbag, table tennis table
- Parking: Ample
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Hide Out before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are