- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Hayloft is situated on the outskirts of the village of Hardhorn on the Fylde Coast near Poulton-le-Fylde and is one of four cottages that have recently been converted on a former farm. This cottage is furnished comfortably and is an ideal location for exploring the countryside by car or bicycle, including the Lancashire coast and Blackpool which are a short distance away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan lounge, kitchen with dining area
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, cot
- Luxuries: TV. Wifi available at extra charge
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Cooker, washer dryer
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. All fuel and power included in rent
- Layout: All on first floor
- Outdoors: Large private gardens, patio area, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample parking on site
- Mobility: There are 11 steps up to this up to the apartment and another step into each room from the landing. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Hayloft before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are