- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Granary, Tawstock
The Granary is a delightful barn conversion situated at Lake village, only a mile from the town of Barnstaple in North Devon with its famous Pannier Market and good selection of shops and restaruants. The cottage feels welcoming with wood floors, light oak beams, electric wood burner and has a well equipped modern kitchen. Outside is shared lawn and gardens (as the owner lives adjacent to the Granary) and you can dine outside on the private patio area.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Access: Car advised
- Amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Beach: Less than 7 miles
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Electric wood burning stove effect fire
- General: TV, DVD, CD Player
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave,Washing machine
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 wet room, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: Double (1)
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Fuel costs inclusive, travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Patio furniture
- Access: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Granary, Tawstock before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are