- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
An absolutely stunning barn that is the perfect place for a destination holiday. Celebrate big birthdays, anniversaries and so much more in this beautiful holiday home. There is plenty of entertainment on site with a tennis court, a hot tub and 33 acres of countryside to amble in. The barbeque area features both a gas barbeque and a charcoal pizza oven for budding cooks. Archery lessons can be arranged, livery stables are nearby and private catering can also be accommodated.
Many of the bedrooms are on the ground floor, there are plenty of en-suite facilities and towelling robes, slippers and TV's are in all the bedrooms. Luxuriously decorated, with two lovely spaces for either dining in or eating alfresco, there is also a garden room overlooking the courtyard garden and decking overlooking a tranquil pond. A stay here will take you out of the rat race for a while - stay calm, relax and re-charge the batteries!
Size: Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 30 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 4.6 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: 8 Smart TVs, WiFi, Netflix access, wine cooler fridge, Gaggia bean-to-cup coffee machine
- General: O.F.C.H, underfloor heating on ground floor (in part) and free standing electric heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric AGA, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave, chest freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: 7 Bedrooms, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Room, 1 Utility Room, 1 Garden Room, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower Room, 2 En-suite Shower Rooms, 1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 En-suite Cloakroom
- Beds: 1 King-size four poster, 3 King size, 1 Double, 2 Twins
- Other: Towels, bathrobes and slippers, books and games, hairdryers, welcome pack with fresh garden produce when available, Travel cot, Highchair
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with garden furniture and dining table for 14. Extended garden with lawn, Barbecue, Charcoal Pizza oven, Hot tub, pond with decking, access to owners tennis court - racquets and balls supplied, bike storage available, livery available by arrangement with the owners.
- Access: Driveway parking for 5 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Notes: Please ensure that children are supervised at all times near the hot tub and pond, Stag and hen parties will not be accepted at this property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Granary before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|The Grange||3.3 Miles|
|Claggan Caravanning & Camping||4.9 Miles|
|Waveney Valley Holiday Park||5.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009