- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Glass House
This former stable block has been beautifully restored and transformed into a quirky, individual and very spacious property with lots of interesting original features. A large orangery at the front creates a stunning entrance and a wonderful area to sit and relax in style.
Swanage is a lovely seaside town from which to base your holiday - a true home from home experience can be enjoyed from The Glass House. From picnics on the beach to walks along the limestone cliffs to enjoying a cream tea in the shadows of a ruined castle take the time to relax and explore this fantastic area of Dorset.
* Size: Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 dog allowed
* No smoking at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom, 1 with en-suite shower room, 1 is mezzanine style with reduced height over open plan kitchen/dining room, living room with sofa bed, orangery, bathroom, utility room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 1 zip & link bed ,1 single bed with full size single trundle, 1 double sofa bed
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, WiFi
* General: Gas central heating, solar heated hot water
* Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels. Unsuitable for children under 5
* Outdoors: enclosed rear garden. Decked patio leading from living room and raised terrace with seating at the end of the garden.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Glass House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are